With regard to personal data of clients, employees and affiliates of our Company, EPCS acknowledges that protecting personal information from threats is an important corporate and social responsibility. In order to remain a trustworthy enterprise, EPCS sets forth the following voluntary rules to protect personal information. All officials of the company, regular or part-time employees, and temporary workers, as well as other related parties undertake to abide by, implement, and improve the rules.
- Collecting and using personal information The Company shall clearly state the purpose for collecting personal information and collect only information within the scope of that purpose. The information collected will not be used or provided to third parties in a way that exceeds this scope.
- Management and protection of personal information The Company shall tightly control access to personal information in order to prevent the leakage, loss, or destruction of that data. At the same time the Company shall periodically provide education for employees regarding the correct handling of personal data, in order to prevent any incidents.
- Compliance with the laws relevant to personal information The Company shall comply with all laws, guidelines, and regulations relating to personal information, and shall take appropriate measures to ensure that all employees are aware of the latest applicable regulations.
- Continuous improvement of personal information protection management systems The Company shall put in place personal information protection management systems, and shall monitor them appropriately. The systems shall be corrected and improved as necessary.
- Handling for complain and inquiries concerning personal data The Company shall respond sincerely and swiftly to any inquiries, complaints, or consultations regarding personal information.
Revised 1st Oct, 2012
Enacted 1st Dec, 2005
EP Consulting Services
Director Akio Takisaki
On the 1st of December 2005, EPCS obtained the “Privacy Mark” from JIPDEC (Japan Institute for the Promotion of Digital Economy and Community), an organization which grants certification to enterprises that handle personal information correctly and appropriately.
For any Inquiries related to personal information, including requests to view, correct or delete information currently held, please contact:
Personal Information Inquiries Desk
Administration Division, EP Consulting Services Corporation
1-2-9 Nishi Shimbashi, Minato-ku,